Jim Coleman Honda Finance Center
Buying or leasing a new Honda or used car is an exciting lifestyle choice. Honda vehicles are known for their reliable performance, comfort-enhancing amenities, and advanced technology features. Besides choosing a model that suits your specific needs and preferences, it’s also helpful to learn about all your financing and leasing options, so you can make an informed decision.
At Jim Coleman Honda, our knowledgeable finance team will provide you with individualized attention, answering any questions you may have throughout your automotive journey. On this page, you will find an introduction to our finance center services. Clarksville, Columbia, Ellicott City, and Baltimore, MD, area Honda shoppers can contact an associate with any questions!
Expert Honda Finance Team
Our finance department consists of specially trained auto finance team members with more than 30 years of experience. Whether you are buying a car for the first time or replacing your old vehicle, we have the necessary knowledge and experience to help you choose an auto financing option that perfectly suits your needs.
Due to our close relationships with Honda and local banks, we can offer auto loans that work for you. You can expect to get interest rates that are similar to those of traditional loans. We also offer quick and easy approvals for your convenience.
Personalized Finance Plans
Our associates will take the time to get to know you, so we can work together to develop a personalized plan to fit your unique lifestyle. Whether you would like to finance or lease a Honda, we will help you build a plan you’ll feel confident about well into the future.
At our Honda dealership, we frequently offer rotating specials for both new models and pre-owned cars, as well as Honda lease deals. Furthermore, we also offer a College Graduation Offer and a Military Special Offer for qualified customers.1
Honda Finance Resources
Our Honda finance center offers an array of useful resources to help you get started from the comfort of your home or office. One such resource is our secure finance application. When you visit our finance center in person, we can reference the details in your application to speed up the process.
Our associates will also respond to all your finance center inquiries as soon as possible, as well as work hard to process your loan application efficiently.
While you browse through our inventory, you can use our handy payment calculator to view monthly car loan estimates for your favorite new or pre-owned models found in our inventory. That way, you can quickly narrow in on your top choices.
If you would like to trade in your current vehicle for credit toward your next car, check out our trade-in appraisal tool. This will show you how much credit you can expect to get, which you can then apply toward a down payment on a new car.
More Services & Programs
Additional resources we offer include services and extended warranty programs to give you greater peace of mind before you buy.
Honda Financing vs Leasing
Another component to consider when selecting your next car is whether you want to buy or lease. Depending on a few different factors, including your long-term automotive goals, leasing or financing may be a better option for you. The main difference between leasing and financing is vehicle ownership.
Perks of Vehicle Ownership
If you choose to finance your next car, you will likely make a down payment and then take out a car loan to cover the remaining cost of the vehicle. Once you’ve paid back your car loan in full, you will officially own your vehicle. When you own a car, you can:
- Customize it however you want
- Put as many miles on it as you need to
- Sell or trade it in at any point
Financing or buying a car also means you can expect to get a portion of what you paid for the vehicle back at some point in the future, which you can then apply toward your next car.
Benefits of Leasing
On the other hand, leasing is like renting a vehicle for an extended period of time. Another way to look at it is like a multi-year test drive. By the time your lease term ends, you’ll know your Honda lease inside and out.
With a Honda lease, drivers can experience the latest, most cutting-edge automotive features. The cost of leasing a new or late-model year Honda will generally be lower than making monthly loan payments on the same car. Lease terms also generally include a mileage restriction, as well as warranty coverage to protect the vehicle.
When your lease term ends, you will then have a few different options to choose from:
- Trade in your lease for a newer or upgraded Honda model
- Return your lease to the dealership
- Buy your lease from the dealership
The good news is that if you end up loving your Honda lease, you can easily make it your own. For some drivers, this freedom may be appealing, while others may prefer to finance.
Leasing & Buying: Tips for How to Choose
If you still aren’t sure which is the best option for you, check out our Lease vs. Finance post. You can also schedule a one-on-one meeting with a member of our finance team to discuss all your options in depth. Additionally, as you consider the possibilities, you can take a moment to ask yourself a few questions:
- Do I want both the responsibility and perks of owning a car?
- Do I want the ability to completely customize my car?
- Do I mind having mileage restrictions?
- Do I want to drive a newer model right now?
- Do I want the option to upgrade my vehicle every few years?
Lease or Finance a Honda Today near Clarksville MD
Ready to jumpstart your next adventure behind the wheel of a reliable Honda? If so, contact one of our friendly, knowledgeable representatives at Jim Coleman Honda to learn more about our Honda financing options and lease deals!
We look forward to serving drivers around Clarksville, Columbia, Ellicott City, and Baltimore, Maryland, for years and miles to come.
1. The Honda Military Appreciation Offer is limited to the 48 contiguous U.S. states, Alaska and Hawaii. (1) For well-qualified clients who meet the Military Appreciation Offer criteria, subject to approval by Honda Financial Services (HFS). Bonus offer applies toward any 2019 or newer model year Honda that is eligible for new vehicle rates when financed or leased through HFS. Vehicle must be new, unregistered and not previously reported sold. Only offered at participating dealerships. One Military Appreciation Offer per vehicle. LEASE: Savings applied toward the cap cost of vehicle. Monthly payment and total due at lease signing are calculated after reduction. Cannot be combined with Zero Due at Lease Signing program. PURCHASE: Savings applied toward down payment. (2) This offer applies to active duty and ready reserve personnel and their spouses. This offer also applies to eligible U.S. Military Veterans and their spouses within two years of separation from active service. Active Duty and Ready Reserve are also eligible regardless of the date of separation from active service. Spouses of U.S. Military Retirees are only eligible within two years of their spouses' separation from service. All spouses must present proof of relationship. (3) A valid Military Leave and Earnings Statement (LES) is required as proof of eligibility. Gold Star Family members must provide official military service documentation supporting Gold Star status. Please see dealer for list of accepted documents. During the term of a retail installment finance contract or lease with HFS, Buyer may not take vehicle outside of the United States without the prior written consent of HFS. During the term of the retail installment finance contract or lease, Buyer must notify HFS immediately of any change in Buyer's address. Offer valid through March 31, 2021, unless terminated earlier by HFS.